De-Escalation Techniques &
Keynote Speaking or Seminars
Enhancing the communication skills of professionals in the workplace has tremendous value. The ability of people to communicate effectively not only offers tangible results in generating revenue but can also prevent the loss of revenue and clients.
De-escalation techniques empower managers, supervisors, and coworkers to communicate and resolve concerns and issues, thus stopping problems from being taken out of context or escalating into significant labor issues. Utilizing these skills within an organization can help maintain and enhance productivity workflow while also preventing conflict, reducing stress, and minimizing the use of sick time by employees. In addition, intelligent communication skills create a safer, more harmonious work environment and reduce the likelihood of civil litigation.
Every contact with your employees, the public, and your clients leaves a lasting impression of your business, and can greatly impact not only repeat business, but also the ability to generate new business and clients.
Have Questions about De-Escalation Techniques & Communications Skills?
The purpose of this course is to introduce the student to the basic elements and skills of effective professional communication and de-escalation techniques..
This class is a lesson in dignity, empathy, and compassion. It provides individuals with the necessary tools and skills to convey their message effectively and respectfully. Additionally, it prepares the individual to communicate complex or sensitive issues to individuals who may not be receptive to the message. Finally, students will learn specific techniques to de-escalate situations that may become intense, steering them into safer waters. These are the same techniques taught to law enforcement and security professionals, who routinely find themselves in volatile situations.
The immediate benefits for companies and corporations:
1. Fewer Formal Complaints, Informal Complaints, and Fewer Internal Investigations
2. Greater Workplace Security
3. Ability To Maintain Or Increase Efficiency
4. Better Public Image
5. Better Customer Service
6. Empowered Employees and Leaders
Managers and employees will be better able to:
1. Control Their Own Biases and Perspectives
2. Analyze an audience quickly and skillfully to determine the best way to achieve their purpose
3. Create Appropriate Voices to Influence Audiences
4. To Discover and Sustain a Clear Sense of Purpose
5. Solve Problems Using Flexible and Alternative Thinking
6. Gain Increased Respect from Employees and Peers for Professional Action
7. Develop Greater Self-Confidence and Self-Respect in their Work
8. Reduce Personal Stress Surrounding Communication