Have you decided to try a Red Dot on your pistol? Maybe you have bought an optic ready pistol but haven’t decided to make the jump. The Red Dot optic brings has many advantages, especially those with “aging eyes”. Despite its advantages the Red Dot pistol does require some unique training and considerations.
1. Fundamental Concepts
2. Optic selection and considerations
3. Sighting Principles
5. Point of Aim / Point of Impact
6. Shot Follow up
7. Picking up the Dot from the holster
MATERIALS NEEDED: Basic Handgun/Firearms Safety Knowledge, Serviceable, Optic Mounted semi-auto handgun (9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Auto, 10mm, .45 ACP), minimum of 2 serviceable magazines (more if you have them), sturdy belt, belt mounted holster or drop leg holster, mag holders, range appropriate footwear (no sandals or flip flops), eye/ear protection, range appropriate clothing, crew neck shirts and ball caps are recommended to avoid hot brass. PLEASE, NO shoulder holsters; inside the waistband holsters are discouraged
150 rounds minimum of weapon specific, factory manufactured ammunition.
If you need ammo, eye/ear protection, a firearm, or optic, the SICG Pro Shop has these items available for purchase and can also be special ordered.
Cost: $115.00 (Tiverton Rod & Gun Club Members $100.00)
To register for this course please go to: https://www.sicg.solutions/tiverton-rod-gun-club-training
Please contact us with any questions at: Spartan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $115.00 ($100.00 Tiverton Rod & Gun Club Members)
Fundamentals of Red Dot Pistol (TR&GC Member) 20231121 6pm-9pm / Indoor Range
1. I understand that payment must be paid in full before the start of a course in order to secure my seat in the course.
2. I understand that if my performance disrupts others or puts others in danger, I will be removed from the course and forfeit my registration fee.
3. I will provide Spartan International Consulting Group with any other relevant information requested from me before the start of the course. If I do not provide the requested information, Spartan International Consulting Group has the right to cancel my registration and hold a portion of my registration fee that is deemed appropriate.
4. I have no criminal history, mental illness, substance abuse, or any other conditions which, by law, prohibit me from owning or using a firearm or affect my performance during the training course.
CANCELLATION POLICY: When one signs up for a class, and cannot attend, one is given credit for up to one year from the original class date as long as one notifies Spartan International at least ONE WEEK in advance of the class. Those who have not given at least ONE WEEK of notice or do not show up at the class will lose credit and have to purhcase the class all over again at full original price. If one has a true emergency, please provide us with documention. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS.
By purchasing this course, I hereby declare that the information provided is true and I agree to the terms and conditions provided to me by Spartan Internaitonal Consulting Group.