In making this purchase, you agree to our terms and conditions.
The Pistol III course builds upon the fundamentals of Pistol II and then introduces new skill sets, concepts, and complexities. This course will provide you the foundation of shooting on the move, and various shooting positions to further hone your skills to deploy a firearm in a responsible manner. Prerequisite: Pistol II
- Review of Firearms Safety
- Marksmanship Drills
- Weapons Manipulation
- Safe Loading and Reloading Drills and Techniques
- Physiological responses to stressful events
- Situational Awareness Concepts and Mind Set Drills
- The aftermath of a deadly force encounter
- Proper shooting techniques and live-fire drills
- Malfunction Drills
- Shooting on the move
Basic Handgun/Firearms Safety Knowledge
Serviceable semi-auto handgun 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Auto, 10mm, .45 ACP)
Minimum of 2 serviceable magazines, more if you have them
Belt mounted holster or drop leg holster
Mag holders pouch
NO SHOULDER Holsters INSIDE the Waist Band or ANKLE Holsters
Range appropriate footwear, no sandals or flip flops
Range appropriate clothing, crew neck shirts are recommended to avoid hot brass
400 rounds minimum of weapon specific, factory manufactured ammunition
Eye and ear protection
Recommended calibers: MINIMUM of 9mm, .357, .40S&W, .45 ACP (No Revolvers)
Appropriate Range clothing, i.e., no open toe shoes or high heels, women should avoid V-neck tops, individuals may want a baseball cap
Need a firearm or holster? We can arrange the rental of firearms that you can use for the class ranging from 9mm to 45 ACP
Cost does not include rental of firearms and equipment or purchase of ammunition
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours Class runs from 8am-4pm
Prerequisite: Pistol II
Class Size: 16 Students
Location: Tiverton Rod & Gun Club
Cost: $225 ($200 Tiverton Rod & Gun Club Members)
Defensive Pistol III (TR&GC Member) 20240210 8am-4pm
1. I understand that payment must be paid in full before the start of a course in order to secure my seat in the course.
2. I understand that if my performance disrupts others or puts others in danger, I will be removed from the course and forfeit my registration fee.
3. I will provide Spartan International Consulting Group with any other relevant information requested from me before the start of the course. If I do not provide the requested information, Spartan International Consulting Group has the right to cancel my registration and hold a portion of my registration fee that is deemed appropriate.
4. I have no criminal history, mental illness, substance abuse, or any other conditions which, by law, prohibit me from owning or using a firearm or affect my performance during the training course.
CANCELLATION POLICY: When one signs up for a class, and cannot attend, one is given credit for up to one year from the original class date as long as one notifies Spartan International at least ONE WEEK in advance of the class. Those who have not given at least ONE WEEK of notice or do not show up at the class will lose credit and have to purhcase the class all over again at full original price. If one has a true emergency, please provide us with documention. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS.
By purchasing this course, I hereby declare that the information provided is true and I agree to the terms and conditions provided to me by Spartan Internaitonal Consulting Group.